Monday, September 17, 2007

Bob is Coming





Madison, Wiscconsin. Population 231,000.

I am here. In body and spirit. Bob arrives 8:30 pm.

I am going to shave my head. There is authority in a shaved head. I don't want to be raped. Men with shaved heads do not get raped.

Bob arrives soon. He'll be wearing a mesh cap and tinted glasses and sporting a wisp of mustache. A dead ringer for Jeffrey Dahmer pre-serial killings, right around the time he worked at the Chocolote factory. But Bob is a buddhist. And lives in Bushwick with indignant locals.

I look like a balder, angrier version of Judd Nelson.

3 comments:

Joseph Clarke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph Clarke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steven aloyisus said...

wishing you both a safe & prosperous trip!